The position for Group Sales Executive in Surrey is no longer available
Group Sales Executive
Are you a highly motivated person who can work well as an individual and as part of a team? An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Group Travel Executive. Working for an Independent Travel Wholesaler, the Group Travel Executive will be responsible for gaining new business, selling group holidays and various operational duties.
The key duties of a Group Travel Executive will be:
- Arranging holidays and short breaks for groups of between 10 and 300
- Handle telephone and email reservations
- Building upon existing relationships with suppliers
- Keeping in touch with an existing client database
- Proven experience of working in Group Travel
- Previous travel sales experience
- Administration / Operations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, a lovely working environment with free car parking. Working hours Mon - Fri 9 - 5:30 pm
If you have previous travel industry experience, particularly within a Group Sales environment please call Michael P @ Travel Trade Recruitment on 0207 347 5060 or email or click Apply Now!