The position for Customer Service Executive London in South West London is no longer available
Customer Service Executive London
Are you a problem solver who is an excellent communicator on the phone regardless of the situation? Do you thrive in a fast paced customer service environment? A leading travel company require a Customer Service Executive to join a fun and vibrant team based in South West London.
Your role as a Customer Service Executive is to handle incoming calls and emails regarding changes to booking before and after departure and inform customers of any changes to a confirmed booking. You will authorise payment queries over the phone, ensure holidays are accurate in the system and handle complaints effectively.
If you have a passion in offering excellent customer service, enjoy a challenge where each day is different this could be a fantastic time to join an expanding company.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Handle pre and post departure enquires.
- Contact customers regarding any accommodation or flight changes.
- Answer incoming calls regarding a confirmed holiday.
- Take payment over the phone and update bookings.
- Respond in writing to any complaints received by letter.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients.
- General administrative duties.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE:
- Must be from a customer service background in the travel industry.
- Passionate about offering exceptional customer service.
- Strong experience in responding to customer complaints in writing.
- A strong telephone manner.
- Ability to empathise with all types of customers.
- Complaint handling an advantage.
- Enjoy a challenge with a positive attitude.
- Strong multitasker.
- Professional and able to work in a team and independently.
- Hard working and reliable.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE PACKAGE:
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary up to £21,000 plus health care and pension benefits.
If you enjoy a challenge working in a fast paced environment and interested in applying for the role contact Matt on 0207 347 5060 or email or Apply online.