The position for Travel Customer Support Consultant in Merseyside is no longer available
Travel Customer Support Consultant
Travel Customer Support Advisor- Amadeus trained.
An experienced Travel industry professional is needed to join this Travel Management Company who is currently looking for a new Travel consultant to join their team. You will provide excellent service to external and internal customers, thus helping drive sales, hit budgets and deliver profits for various products. If you have experience working with air fares and contracts and proven group booking skills then this is the role for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress in your retail, tour operator or business travel career in a unique travel role. Duties for the Customer Support Advisor role.
- Dealing with queries regarding amendments, splits, cancellations, upgrades and other operational matters
- Manually building and ticketing bookings when they won't process through website
- Amending ticketed bookings
- Regular checking of personal Amadeus Q
- Effectively using database to check operators details and updating with notes as required
- Liaising with finance department regarding payments and refunds.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of air fares and contracts, having worked with group bookings and have an understanding of Business Travel. Experience with CRS / GDS systems is preferable. (Ideally Amadeus)
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, bonus and fantastic benefits.
Please call Christine 0161 923 6120 or email your CV