The position for Agency Sales Coordinator London in South West London is no longer available
Agency Sales Coordinator London
If you have a strong background in administration or support within travel I have an exciting opportunity within an Agency Sales Team.
My client require an Agency Sales Coordinator to assist with trade agency enquiries, monitor and analysis sales figures from the agent to ensure they are promoting the brand correctly. Other important duties include creating trade marketing materials such as banners, special offers and posters to generate more business and admin tasks from invoicing to database management.
An excellent salary of £20,000 plus bonus and benefits will be offered.
AGENCY SALES COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and analysis sales figures from trade.
- Assist with travel agent brand enquiries.
- Maintain and build strong trade relationships.
- Support on the road reps with all requirements.
- Attend trade events and fam trips.
- Create marketing material to promote the brand for agents.
- Update trade websites and create PowerPoint presentations
- Admin tasks including invoicing, data base management, concessions.
AGENCY SALES COORDINATOR EXPERIENCE:
- Must have worked in a heavy admin role within the travel industry.
- Experience within an agency sales team an advantage.
- Able to work towards deadlines and highly organised.
- Motivated by sales and targets.
- Good communicator on the telephone.
- Multi tasker and flexible on working hours.
- Creative in implementing new ideas.
AGENCY SALES COORDINATOR PACKAGE:
Up to £20,000 basic plus bonus, holiday and excellent concessions will be offered.
If you have the relevant experience for the Agency Sales Coordinator apply online or email Matt on or call 0207 347 5060