The position for Regional Sales Manager East in Cambridgeshire is no longer available
Regional Sales Manager East
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Cruise company. As a Regional Sales Manager responsible for a geographical area covering the East of England. This is an ideal opportunity to join a renowned niche travel company responsible for a number of leading Cruise brands.
Within this exciting role, you will be predominantly field based, ensuring that the region is educated and motivated to sell all the brands products. This will be done by delivering marketing campaigns and training in the form of workshops, presentations and incentives.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving sales performance of the designated area
- Delivering workshops, training and presentations
- Conducting ships visits and fam trips
- Increasing the use of the company training program
- Attend trade fares and exhibitions
- Promoting the company and it's products
The Regional Sales Manager will have:
- Previous experience as a Regional Manager or Store Manager
- Excellent knowledge of the Cruise industry
- Exceptional management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and experience
- A full clean UK driving license
£21,000 plus quarterly bonus and company car
If you are interested in this role please contact Michael Parakh on 0207 347 5060 or email or click on Apply Now.