The position for Tailor Made Travel Consultant London in South West London is no longer available
Tailor Made Travel Consultant London
Are you an experienced Tailor Made Travel Consultant with excellent worldwide selling experience? My client a relatively new and upcoming travel company require a Tailor Made Travel Consultant to join their expanding team based in South West London.
You should have proven experience from a reservation background selling bespoke tailor made holidays which can range from a single centre to a very detailed itinerary, together with excellent first hand experience in travelling around the world.
The Tailor Made Travel Consultant will also confirm reservations in the GDS system and liaise directly with suppliers to ensure all bookings are accurate and documentation dispatched on time leading to repeat sales.
The role of Tailor Made Travel Consultant will be fast paced working within a friendly and welcoming team offering fantastic benefits and a generous basic salary.
TAILOR MADE TRAVEL CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create bespoke holiday quotes ranging from single centre packages to detailed itineraries.
- Confirm reservations in the GDS and directly with suppliers, ensuring that everything is booked correctly & accurately.
- Cross check pricing on in-house reservations systems and with ground handlers before confirming a booking.
- Ensure correct documentation is dispatched to clients.
- Advise relevant parties of any changes or updates.
- Build relationships with clients in order to be able to pro-actively sell and gain a loyal client base for repeat bookings.
- Managing contract / content loading during initial development of new website.
TAILOR MADE TRAVEL CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must be an experienced travel consultant with proven tailor made experience in your career.
- Excellent long haul knowledge to include North America, Indian Ocean and South Africa.
- Working knowledge of a CRS (Amadeus preferred)
- Worked in a high pressured sales environment.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong communicator with fluent English, both spoken and written.
- Strong attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner.
- You will have the ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Ability to exceed sales targets and maintain a can-do attitude.
The company will offer a very supportive,fun and dynamic environment to work within, with an excellent remuneration package including uncapped commission.
To apply for role of Tailor Made Travel Consultant lease call Matt on 0207 347 5060 or email or hit APPLY now.