The position for Ticketing Consultant - Liverpool / North West in Liverpool is no longer available
Ticketing Consultant - Liverpool / North West
Ticketing Consultant, Business Travel Consultant - Liverpool / Manchester
Ticketing Consultant! Do you have a flair for fares?! Can you ticket on GDS from start to finish?! If you're a Ticketing Consultant who wants to progress your fares & ticketing career with a leading Liverpool based travel company, then read on! A reputable, growing provider of business travel and airfares are now seeking a solid, experienced Ticketing Consultant to co-ordinate and fulfil all ticketing requirements in a timely manner, fundamental to the smooth running of the department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Ticketer from a Tour Operations or Business Travel environment to take a positive step into a role that offers excellent career progression and potential managerial roles in the future!!
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- As a Ticketing Consultant you will be responsible for manually issuing tickets using CRS/GDS.
- You will be responsible for issuing published and nett remit fares and reissuing tickets
- As a Ticketing Consultant you will need to check paper airline contracts to ensure tickets are issued in line with the agreed contract.
- You will also be responsible for contacting airlines to deal with fare queries, setting up PTAs, TODs, and lost ticket enquiries.
- You will offer excellent customer service is offered at all times and help resolve any queries
My client is looking for an experienced Ticketing Consultant, with solid knowledge of GDS, nett fares and fare builds. The successful candidate will be well organised and able to work to deadlines.
In return you will receive a very competitive basic salary up to £21k, discounted travel, incentives and a real chance to progress into management in the long term.
Please follow the instruction to apply or contact Katie on 0161 923 6120 with any questions.