The position for Online Support Consultant Derbyshire in Derbyshire is no longer available
Online Support Consultant Derbyshire
Are you an experienced business travel professional looking for a new challenging role with a difference? Do you know the ins and outs of a GDS system and able to support a team, solving problems and enquiries? Do you have experience of fare loading? This leading business travel company in Derbyshire have ambitious plans for the future and as part of their expansion they need an experienced Online Support Consultant, with GDS skills, to support the team answering online queries and questions and providing a solution within a timely manner.
- Provide System/Online solutions and support to clients
- Monitoring a support inbox and investigating potential bugs in the system, answering questions from users on how to use the system and logging all enquiries, after responding to them
- Answering online support calls into the team in regards to the booking tool and logging any errors
- Monitoring error reports and fixing the issues as they arise
- Managing profile updates in both the GDS and online booking tools
- Testing of new online products and solutions
- Documenting test results
- Online reservation handling - i.e. error queues, ticketing, queue management
- System administration services
- Air fare loading into the GDS
The successful candidates will have in depth knowledge of GDS- preferably Amadeus or Galileo, have experience within the corporate travel sector and be proficient using Microsoft office systems.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus fantastic company benefits including 23 days holidays (rising to 27 with service), company pension with contribution by the company, discounts educationals.
If you are interested in this fantastic Online Support Consultant role in Derbyshire please follow the link to 'apply'. For more information please call Claire at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 222 2624 or email