The position for Transport Operations Manager - Bedfordshire in Bedfordshire is no longer available
Transport Operations Manager - Bedfordshire
Job Title: Transport Operations Manager
Salary: £30k - £35k
Our client a leading and growing independent logistics business are seeking a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic Transport Operations Manager based in Bedfordshire.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive transport management experience, ideally within a mix of own fleet, sub contract and pallet network operations ( both input and output pallet network operations) with a hands on approach to help lead, guide, develop and operate at the coal face when required.
Our ideal candidate will be familiar with transport management route planning systems and will be well versed in operational efficiency and transport utilisation methodology.
Job Profile :
* To Run the effected operation of all vehicles and drivers.
* To Maintain all Road Transport regulations and requirements.
* To Maintain all given cost controls.
* To make sure all deliveries are carried out as per schedule.
* To maintain drivers Tacho Records and deal with any problems.
* To make sure all vehicles are maintained and tested.
* To plan all deliveries on a daily basis to match clients needs.
* Prepare all weekly reports as needed.
* To deal effectively with any dismissals or disciplinary actions when required.
* To Liaise with the warehouse manager to make sure all goods are picked and ready to load on time.
Skills & Experience:
* You have previous experience within transport management
* You Must hold a CPC ( Certificate of Professional Competence )
* Have experience working within the Pallet Network / Pallet Line
****** If you match all of the above criteria please apply today for immediate consideration and interview *******