The position for Retail Travel Sales Manager - Central & SW London in South West London is no longer available
Retail Travel Sales Manager - Central & SW London
Are you a Retail Travel Branch Manager, with extensive long-haul travel product knowledge? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in the travel industry? Excellent opportunity for a proven sales manager to manage and motive a team and share in the company's ongoing success. If you live easily commutable to Central London, SW London.
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets, whilst offering exceptional customer service and growing the brands reputation in the local area.
- Lead and drive this busy team, ensuring the smooth, efficient running of the branch.
- As a team player, sell long haul destinations, including single centres, lots of Florida, multi-centres, cruise and high end, luxury travel.
- Deliver and exceed branch performance and productivity.
- Contribute towards the sales and profit targets of the business.
- Implement new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business.
- Be proactive in feeding back ways to enhance sales.
- Participate and cooperate with colleagues to achieve the team objectives.
- Keep your own product knowledge up to date and make best use of the information facilities available, relaying this to colleagues.
- Lead by example; demonstrating to the team an exceptional high level of customer service going above and beyond.
- Liaise with senior management.
- The successful candidate will ideally have previous travel management experience, with the ability to motivate, lead and inspire a team.
- You will also have solid product knowledge of long haul destinations, particularly USA, Canada, Caribbean, Middle East, Far East, Australia, and be confident in talking about and selling long-haul and short-haul destinations.
- A proven back record in reaching and exceeding targets, excellent customer service and a real drive and passion for travel are also required.
This excellent position offers a highly competitive basic salary of up to 22k, depending on experience, excellent commission, benefits & discounts, as well as career / personal progression.
If you are keen to be considered for this Retail Travel Branch Manager role situated near Central or SW London please send your CV or call Garry Mewett on 0207 347 5060.