The position for In House Recruiter in Tyseley, Birmingham, West Midlands is no longer available
In House Recruiter
We are SCC Specialist Computer Centres - Europe's leading independently owned IT services organisation .
We have been established over 37 years ; employ over 2,500 employees working from over 15 UK locations and have a turnover in excess of £2.75 billion.
Our company's success is firmly built upon the quality , commitment and dedication of our people : our most vital resource and , in order to ensure that we continue to attract the highest calibre of future employees we now have , due to increased recruitment levels , a new ; unique and exciting career opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join our in-house recruitment team based at our European Headquarters in Tyseley , Birmingham.
You will be an integral part of our in-house recruitment team tasked with recruiting high calibre staff of all levels for all areas of our business across the UK .
Responsibilities will include :
* Creation of job descriptions and person specifications .
* Creating and placing of adverts on on line job boards .
* Sourcing of candidates via new media , cv searches and headhunting .
* CV analysis to ascertain suitability .
* Initiating telephone conversation to confirm suitability and arrange initial interviews.
* Conducting face to face first interviews
* Arranging second interviews with line managers /directors .
* Ascertaining feedback and providing feedback to candidates .
* Advising candidates of outcomes .
* Preparing offer paperwork and guiding successful candidates through the recruitment cycle .
* Liaison with external suppliers eg recruitment agencies , on line job boards etc .
* Attending recruitment fairs .
* Any ad-hoc duties
Skills and Experience required :
* Must have proactive recruitment experience - either working for a recognised permanent recruitment agency/consultancy or as an in house recruiter .
* Must have experience of the full recruitment cycle .
* Experienced in sourcing of candidates for specific vacancies .
* Experience of all recruitment methodologies including social media .
* Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written , with the ability to build rapport with candidates quickly .
* Good organisational qualities with the ability to be flexible according to the dynamics of our business .
* Positive 'can-do attitude ' with demonstrable ability to recruit for a large number of vacancies concurrently .
* Able to work as part of a team but also on own initiative .
* Good administration skills and IT literacy
We offer a highly competitive salary , 23 days holiday , free car parking and , after a qualifying period , a health and pension plan together with ongoing personal development and unrivalled career prospects .
Then send your cv now together with a covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this role and include your current salary /package details .
All responses will be treated in the strictest of confidence