The position for HR Director - Russia in London is no longer available
HR Director - Russia
Our client are a diversified manufacturing-oriented group of companies operation in various sectors of the Russian economy. They are looking to recruit a HR Director who will be responsible for managing the employment procedures on behalf of the company.
You will have proven experience of where you have developed a team of staff, highlighting significant achievements in terms of performance and morale.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience within the Multi industry
- Strong Persona
- Theoretical and practical
- Previous extensive experience at HR Director level is essential
- Exceptional interpersonal, team management and communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Russian
As a HR Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Setting KPI's for each individual employee, department and company
- Producing business models for the company
- Produce business processes
- Knowledge in Industries such as Crafting of metal materials, Extraction of resources,
- Making sure that KPI's are produced for each individual
- Employing people for the companies
- Produce job descriptions for the employees
- Produce statistical data for the employer
- Produce Productivity benchmark for each profession
- Produce standards to follow
- To get higher results from each labour unit in the company.
- To provide the business group with people.
- To improve the efficiency of payed out salaries.
- Produce a work plan and cyclical flow of action to be done in the business
- To produce motivation plan for people