The position for HR Advisor in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England is no longer available
My prestigious client based in the north of Cambridge is currently recruiting for an HR Advisor to join their busy teams with immediate effect.
The successful candiadte will be responsible for the day to day provision of a comprehensive and professional human resources service to the managers and staff. You would be working as a small team maintaining compliance with the company policies, procedures and best practice at all times.
• Provide advice, guidance and coaching to managers and employees on HR issues, in accordance with company policy, best practice and UK Employment legislation
• Managing day-to-day HR issues, providing hands on HR support, including recruitment and selection, induction, training and development, absence management, disciplinary and grievance procedures.
• Prepare and produce comprehensive absence and lateness reports
• Assist in the development and maintenance if HR Policies and Procedures
• Providing a comprehensive services for all stages of disciplinary and grievance and monitor and track these.
• Maintaining close relationships with managers and understanding key issues of their department.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of basic HR practices and will come from an HR background. This is initially a temporary role that could potentially lead to a permanent role for the right person.
Only apply if you have HR experience.
Avoid now as my client wants to move quickly on this!
Send your cv to