The position for Leading Recruitment Firm–Trainee Graduates–1st Yr OTE £45K+ in London is no longer available
Leading Recruitment Firm–Trainee Graduates–1st Yr OTE £45K+
Location: Central London & Reading
Basic Salary: £18K to £23K
1st Year OTE £45K+
2nd Year OTE £65K-£80K
3rd Year OTE £100K+
My client is one of the most sought after companies to work for in the UK. They specialise in recruitment for the Investment Banking, IT and Pharmaceutical industries. The firm is now looking to hire a number of graduate trainee recruitment consultants to be based in their central London and Reading offices. Successful candidates can expect to earn in excess of £45,000 in their first 12 months.
Extensive training is given to all successful applicants, structured through a highly intensive program. This includes classroom based exercises in addition to ‘on the job’ one-on-one tuition – aimed at rapid development for all trainees.
The successful candidates will be:
• Degree educated or degree calibre.
• Bright, dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic.
• An excellent communicator.
• A strong relationship builder.
• Organised and analytical in their approach to their work.
Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be expected to do the following:
• Review candidates received from advertising / referrals.
• Conduct interviews with candidates.
• Obtain job requirements from clients.
• Shortlist and present candidates to clients.
• Proactively source new clients.
• Headhunt prospective candidates.
• Intensive initial training program
• Ongoing training and support
• Uncapped earning potential - £100K+ by year 3
• Regular incentives and team building days
• Excellent working atmosphere
• Rapid career progression for over achievers
As a growing business, my client is searching for individuals who have the skill set to step into managerial positions over time. With a meritocratic structure in place, employees can look to progress quickly by hitting and exceeding targets.
This is a great career opportunity for graduates looking to join a leading recruitment company with fast-tracked career progression and high earning potential.