The position for Trainer and Recruitment Coordinator - Domiciliary Care - KW in Farnham Common is no longer available
Trainer and Recruitment Coordinator - Domiciliary Care - KW
We have recently taken a fantastic position for a leading Care organisation based near Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Trainer and Recruitment Coodinator to work in their agency.
The main purpose is to support the operational delivery of care services by effectively managing the recruitment of care workers at given locations and to instruct the required mandatory and specialist training within the branch.
The duties are as follows;
* Is responsible for ensuring that appropriate advertising is placed in order to meet branch and recruitment targets
* Is responsible for ensuring that where appropriate other forms of candidate attraction are effectively used such as posters, postcards etc
* In consultation with the Registered Branch Manager, (and Operations Management as appropriate) arranges and attends job fairs and other recruitment events ensuring that sufficient staff are available to support the effective delivery of these events
* Ensures that all Care Workers are aware of the 'find a friend scheme’
* Is responsible for monitoring the recruitment pipeline, ensuring that sufficient applications are being processed to meet recruitment targets and that any shortfall is brought to the immediate attention of the Registered Branch Manager
* Monitors the CRB process using the on line tracking system to follow up any applications that are outstanding for more than a period of 6 weeks and reports progress back to the Registered Branch Manager and Operations Management
* Co-ordinates and carries out the recruitment process ensuring that all internal procedures are followed at all times and recruitment is carried out in a way that compliant with current employment legislation.
* Conducts interviews for Care Workers completing appropriate documentation as required at given locations
* Is responsible for responding to applicant enquiries in a timely and appropriate manner to ensure that the applicant’s experience of the company is always a positive one
* Is responsible for completing the reference checking process and reporting any concerns to the Registered Branch Manager
* Is responsible for setting up Care Worker files ensuring that the contents are compliant and will pass both internal and external audit processes and passing to the relevant branch at the appropriate time
* Trains all staff in line with skills for care common induction standards completing required information/workbooks within specified guidelines.
* Trains and supports all staff in specialist training relevant to the services offered.
* Monitors and updates mandatory training refresher courses where required.
* Keeps themselves up to date with changes in training standards and qualifications required for the industry.
* Supports and plays a key role in the training and development for all staff.
The ideal candidate must have the following
* Previous experience of work within a similar environment.
* A minimum of 4 years experience in domiciliary care and in a supervisory role.
* Previous Training expereince
* PTLLS qualification would be an advantag
In return our client offer superb career development, company benefits and progression.
Please apply today for further information
If this role is of interest to you please apply and one of our Consultants will endeavor to contact you to go through this position and any other potential vacancies that may be suitable, based on your skills, ability and industry experience. Maxim is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy, by applying you agree to let us seek work on your behalf.