The position for Driving Recruitment Consultant - Spring Personnel - Sheffield in North Yorkshire is no longer available
Driving Recruitment Consultant - Spring Personnel - Sheffield
Driving Recruitment Consultant - Sheffield
Competitive basic salary + OTE + Flexible benefits
An amazing opportunity has become available to grow your career in Driving Recruitment within Spring Personnel; this is as part of a company wide strategy to become specialists in driving recruitment within the commercial sectors.
Spring Personnel, Sheffield are looking for an experienced driving consultant to work alongside their existing commercial team. Working closely with this well established branch network you will be developing some of the existing clients of our portfolio but there is a strong focus on new business development and as such the scope for earning potential is fantastic within this role.
This is a unique chance to work as a market specialist and take responsibility for developing a market from scratch. There will plenty of chances to use your business acumen and initiative to grow finance market.
Why work as a Driving Recruitment Consultant for Spring Personnel?
· Driving recruitment as a specialism with us is up and coming… perform well and be under a spotlight!
· We are investing in the Driving Recruitment specialism, you will be able to receive specialist training and client advice internally from our Driving Recruitment Business Development Manager
· Be a part of something from the beginning and grow with the company, the future in Driving Recruitment with the Adecco Group is what you make it, and opportunities for development will reflect where you help us take the specialism
· Work as part of the largest local recruitment agency; Spring Personnel
· Benefit from working for the Adecco Group including flexible benefits, group training and development, unrivalled career opportunities, competitive commission and basic salaries
To be successful in this role you will have prior experience in driving recruitment and will have a strong sales background, along with a clear record of achievement. You need to have the desire to want to join the UK and Ireland's largest recruitment business - the Adecco Group. You will also need to have a driving licence to be considered for this position.