The position for IMMIGRATION COORDINATOR, EDINBURGH in Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland is no longer available
IMMIGRATION COORDINATOR, EDINBURGH
Immigration Coordinator, Edinburgh. Our client is one of the world’s largest international relocation and move management companies. A fantastic opportunity has just arisen to join their Edinburgh based team as an Immigration Coordinator, providing UK bound Immigration support to a number of clients from within a range of industry sectors.
As Europe's leader with 36 operating locations including 7 centres of excellence across 12 countries, our client is at the forefront of the industry, consistently providing innovative and cost-effective relocation solutions.
Working within a highly challenging and varied role the Immigration Coordinator will be responsible for:
* Providing immigration support and advice primarily on Tier 2 of the Points Based System as well as a range of other immigration categories as required.
* It is essential that all immigration activities are carried out in line with current rules and regulations and you will be responsible for keeping updated with the UKBA rules and regulations relevant for the role.
* You will be involved in drafting and processing UK Immigration documents and lodging applications as necessary with the UKBA. High levels of attention to detail and accuracy are therefore critical to the success of this role.
The ideal candidate for the role of Immigration Coordinator will have a strong interest in taking their first steps towards working within immigration. You will probably have worked in a corporate HR department and can demonstrate:-
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail
* A good understanding of the UK business environment
* The ability to prioritise tasks
* Team working as well as the ability to take the initiative and work independent when required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Immigration Coordinator will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience with dates of employment and ensure your contact numbers and residential address details are on your CV.
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HR, Human Resources, Immigration, Logistics, Move management, Relocations