The position for Recruitment Consultant- Southampton in Southampton is no longer available
Recruitment Consultant- Southampton
Experienced Recruitment Consultant Computer People - Southampton
Do you have a passion for sales and want to work in a professional services recruitment company with expert training and longer term career development?
If so Computer People could be the perfect place for you to start. We have been sourcing top quality candidates for their clients since 1972, taking pride in understanding both client and candidate needs to ensure the right fit for both.
Computer People consultants specialise in specific IT sectors in both permanent and contract recruitment. They are committed to fully understanding your requirements to provide the best possible solutions.
This level of commitment to the industry has earned Computer People a reputation as one of the leading suppliers of professional IT resources, and a place in the Times 100 Top Best Employers list.
Computer People in Southampton are currently looking to recruit high caliber sales & recruitment professionals for Recruitment Consultant & Principle Consultant opportunities. You will have ownership of a market area or client and will have a role where there is real earning potential and a chance to be a specialist within your area so that you really partner your clients.
The team can offer genuine opportunity to develop your career and opportunities to achieve your highest potential.
Who we look for
* You will need to be enthusiastic and resilient with a strong commercial edge and a desire to succeed both on an individual and company level.
* Previous experience in a fast-paced business environment will be advantageous as you will be building effective relationships with highly qualified and professional clients on a daily basis.
* You will need to possess a tenacious attitude and be prepared to work hard to become the best in this billion dollar industry.
What we offer
* Residential Academy, Online learning modules, Formal training days, On-desk mentoring and support
* Career progression
* Join a regular intake of high calibre graduates and embark on your new career together.
* The opportunity to work within a prestigious company in a corporate and high octane environment.
* You will be working amongst leading experts within the Recruitment industry who will inspire you to achieve your very best.
* Aspirational and regular company incentives for top performers in the business.
The Adecco Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible for us to contact those applicants who have been successful.
I would like to take the opportunity to wish you the best of luck in your job search.