The position for Recruitment Consultant in Edinburgh is no longer available
By choosing to join the market leader in health and social recruitment not only will you have a unique opportunity to make a positive difference to people's lives and careers, you will be joining a company that offers you exceptional career development opportunities along with an industry leading remuneration package. In return for your commitment we will develop and support you every step of the way.
We are looking for talented, motivated and committed sales professionals who through a consultative approach are able to win and retain new business by building strong, professional relationships with clients and candidates. Through both telephone and face to face activity, you will match individuals working requirements to client needs, providing an unrivalled service to both, throughout the Edinburgh area. You will be responsible for permanent placements within this social care branch and experience in running a perms desk would be preferable.
Randstad is the world's 2nd largest recruitment and HR services company and a Sunday Times Top 100 employer.
B2B sales, recruitment industry, or care sector experience
Ability and drive to work to and exceed targets in a competitive sales environment
Confident and professional sales approach
Passion for achieving consistent results
Ability to work as part of a team
Desire to build a successful career
● competitive base salary
● 23 days holiday (increases 1 day each year max 27) 30 days after 10yrs service.
● Buy up to 5 days
● Contributory pension (3% 6-12mths, 5% 1-2yrs, max of 8% after 2yrs)
● Life Assurance (after probation 3x annual salary)
● Share/Save purchase scheme
● Childcare vouchers
● Long service awards
● Training academy
● Incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance throughout the business
● Annual business conference and high-achiever rewards
● REC membership and support