The position for Senior Recruitment Consultant - Perms - Niche Sector in Moorgate is no longer available
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Perms - Niche Sector
The Sugarman Group is a market leading organisation with offices in London and Sydney, a market leading, specialist niche recruitment consultancy, wholly focused on supporting clients and the specialist professionals within Allied Health, Social Care, Education and Psychology.
Our dedicated, highly qualified and experienced consultants currently support a variety of public & private sector clients throughout the UK and Australia. In addition to supplying high quality recruitment services to the Australian market, our team assist Allied Health, Social Care and Education candidates with their applications for work in the UK - ensuring a smooth transition and guaranteed employment on their arrival to the UK.
Based in the heart of City -our offices are a short walk from either Liverpool St or Moorgate stations.
The Job Description
We are currently recruiting for a small number of roles within our London and Sydney offices to join our sales teams. If you are looking for a move in the UK or have been working overseas and are returning to Australia over the coming months you should be talking to us now to secure a terrific role in Sydney before your return
The ideal candidate will have the following;
• 360 degree recruitment experience
• A warm professional approach to instill client confidence in your ability to supply interim cover and permanent candidates within medical, education or social work client groups who deserve the best possible service.
• Your standards will be high and you will be passionate about your work.
• You will have a solid career history to demonstrate commitment and staying power
• You will be highly sales orientated - an iron fist in a velvet glove accurately describes one of the most important traits we are looking for.
• Ideally your background will be within education, medical or social work recruitment however, if you come from another sector and have worked a successful fast paced temp section please apply as we would love to hear from you..
In addition to all of the above you MUST be:
• An intelligent listener
• Able to understand client & candidate needs
• In possession of the highest levels of personal integrity
• Able to work to targets and deadlines
• You will need to be fast paced, persuasive, resilient, persistent, determined, intelligent, honest and highly results orientated
For the best the rewards are excellent. The opportunity to work within a friendly, enthusiastic and highly professional team, full on-going training and support. Basic salaries that attract the best in the sector, a bonus structure that is probably the most realistic, achievable and rewarding in the business.
Promotion and progression based on results and contribution.
If you feel your aspirations, personal qualities and personal achievements would positively impact upon the Sugarman Group, we would be keen to hear from you. Forward your CV