The position for Employee Relations Advisor in City of London is no longer available
Employee Relations Advisor
Our client based in the City of London is looking to recruit a Employee Relations Advisor.
You will be reporting to the HR business partner. The primary function of the role is to provide an effective HR advisory service.
You will be required to handle a high volume of Employee Relation cases, providing guidance which is compliant with prevailing employment legislation.
- Assisting the business with managing performance
- Advising managers and employees in resolving conflict issues and dealing with grievances
- Provide advise to managers and assist with managing sickness and absence issues
- Working closely with the HR service centre
- provide the business with advice on HR policy and procedures
- Assist with advice on redundancy consultations and re locations of employees
- Attend area/regional business management meetings
- Identify business issues and trends
- Confidently deal with conflict
You MUST have experience dealing with a high volume of Employee Relation queries. A proven track record is a must.
Should this role be of interest, please do not hesitate to apply!