The position for Resourcers in London is no longer available
The primary purpose of this role is to recruit and place temporary workers on behalf of the company’s clients. The role involves all aspects of placement from the initial point of access (telephone/interview) through to, and maintaining client relationship and daily and weekly monitoring of service provision.
Client liaison, site visits and monitoring of worker performance is via manual or IT based management systems
• Interviewing prospective candidates
• Obtain and record legal documentation at time of registration
• Worker placement (obtain and record reference details and quality assessments)
• Client liaison including taking live orders.
• Data entry of client/worker’s database (IQX)
• Prepare advertisements and source workers
• Assist in answering inbound calls. Handling or redirecting calls as required.
• Assist in the recording, and continually update via hard copy and IT systems worker registration documentation, checks & follow-up’s on immigration, visa, national insurance, criminal records, H&S booklets, CSCS and references etc.
• Assist in submitting operative contracts to composite (payroll) companies.
• Ensure that all previously approved worker and client charge rates, purchase order numbers, job numbers and special requests are entered on the IQX system for credit control function to administer timesheet input for weekly payroll.
• Set up rate schemes for pay and invoice rates.
• Register candidates by interviewing prospective worker/s to obtain their skills and experience. Check for and obtain statutory legal documents (immigration, national insurance, visa, criminal checks and references) Detail and record follow-up for all engaged operatives via IQX. etc. Create live client/s order form/s. Pass all documentation to office team daily.
• Record site visits, communications between clients and workers into IQX
• Receive client enquires and determine need (establish what it is the client needs), skills and time frame etc, and create ‘live order’.
• Record any employment offered that is refused by a worker and/or Client setting out reasons and discussing with client and sales.
• Assist in chasing clients for signed weekly timesheets within agreed time scale.
• Undertake out of hours liaison with clients and operatives as reasonably required to ensure smooth and appropriate placement.
• Filing and archiving
You may be required from time to time, to perform such duties consistent with your position as necessary to meet the needs of the company’s business. I.e. on call rota and overtime.
Candidates must have a proven track record in resourcing, liaising at all levels of the client organisation.
Candidates who have dealt with the construction industry are desirable.
Competencies and Skills
• Attention to detail
• Tact and diplomacy
• Problem solving
• Computer skills