The position for Contract Cleaning Manager in London is no longer available
Contract Cleaning Manager
Contract Cleaning Manager or Estates manager required for a high calibre client the role will be reporting directly to the Operations Director and managing a team of 50 cleaners. This role requires strong leadership skills and the ability to provide excellent client liaison skills.
Monday to Friday, 7-4pm
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum, free use of gym facilities, company mobile and a laptop, annual bonus linked to objective programme.
Must have experience in cleaning management, IOSH, CIEH, BICSc qualifications are an advantage.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Previous experience of the cleaning industry and experience of managing a large and diverse team.
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively using all mediums.
• Strong reasoning skills, good analytical and numerical skills and IT literate.
• Strong organisational and planning skills, methodical and organised.
• Self motivated, confident and an engaging approachable manner with a flexible attitude to work requirements.
• Excellent client focus and service delivery skills.
• Excellent organisational and resource management skills.
• Strong leadership and motivational ability.
• Well developed communication skills.
• An innovative approach and attitude
• Good Microsoft applications skills.
• Financial management/costing analysis and reporting skills.