The position for Account Manager in London, Greater London, England is no longer available
Account Manager - London - c£24-£26k - Ref: VR/11658
Our client, a well known corporate housing company based in London, is currently looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
• Deal with client accounts and VIPs, building good relationships and acting as the main point of contact.
• Offer a full range of accommodation solutions, meeting clients' needs and dealing with all enquiries.
• Review and evaluate client accounts.
• Increase sales and ensure maximum occupancy/revenues are achieved.
• Occupancy management for all client bookings.
• Maximise conversions and take care of clients from enquiry to booking.
• Develop opportunities and present accommodation solutions.
• Data management, analysing client activity and trends.
• Good awareness of client budgets, property rates and where relevant occupancy.
• Monitor arrivals, departures, extension and cancellations.
• Identify key stakeholders and commercial opportunities.
• Identify changes in the market place and supply.
• At least 2 years experience within the Relocation or Property Industry.
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
If you wish to apply, please contact the Relocations Team of Red Recruit quoting reference VR/11658.
Please note; due to the high number of applicants for this position, if you have not been contacted within seven days, then you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Red Recruit, a specialist recruitment consultancy that focus on the Relocations industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offer services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit relocation consultants, international assignment consultants, Tenancy advisors, Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more.