The position for Office Assistant in Lambeth is no longer available
Due to company expansion & development, we currently have a vacancy for an OFFICE ASSISTANT to work within our Accounts department. We are looking for a motivated, practical person to join our friendly, highly professional team.
• Liaise with all office staff.
• Other reasonable duties as and when required.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Keen to learn and work within a team.
• An eye for detail and accurately recording data.
• Able to act professionally at all times.
• Maintain strict confidentiality.
• knowledge of Microsoft applications.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• 3 x excellent references.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive;
• 20 days Annual Leave
• Paid overtime available.
• Corporate Clothing.
• Subsidised canteen.
Our company is situated close to Lambeth North Underground and is within walking distance of Waterloo and Vauxhall stations.
Pimlico Plumbers has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Pimlico Plumbers Ltd.