The position for Credit Control Administrator in Hounslow, Greater London, England is no longer available
Credit Control Administrator
My client a UK Subsidiary leading European provider of outsourced credit management services for fashion companies, with subsidiaries in Europe and North America is looking to recruit an Administrator to join their credit control team.
They are looking for someone with a background in Accountancy or Sales Ledger administration who is very organised, ability to do report and work well under pressure.
Your duties will include:
• Data entry (40% of time)
• Office management and organization (20% of time)
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
• Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne/Royal Mail packages/letters.
• Support staff in assigned project based work
• Liaising with FDI team
• Chasing UK, IE retailers in a friendly and professional manner
• Arrange the collection of payments
• Payment plans administration
You MUST have administration experience, have worked within Sales Ledger and have an understanding of Credit Cotr