The position for Support Workers in Exeter, Devon is no longer available
An opportunity has arisen for care workers in the Exeter area!
- Have you had any experience in working with vulnerable people?
- Have you worked with people with learning difficulties or mental health problems?
- Do you have a passion for helping vulnerable people?
- Have you had experience in working with people who sometimes exhibit quite challenging behaviour?
- Have you got a sensitive and caring nature?
- This is a full time role working shifts over 37 hours per week
- Full training and support package will be provided to all new staff
- Interviews are being held on an immediate basis
- Ideal candidates will be passionate about delivering the highest standard of care
Please get in touch if you are interested in this position, call Chay on 01179 221130 or email (url removed)