The position for Technical Document Controller in Cambridgeshire/Northamtonshire boarder is no longer available
Technical Document Controller
Document Controller - 3 Month Minimum Contract - Immediate Start
Methodical/Organised/Attention to Detail/Capable of working within pre-defined specifications/Frameworks/Good communication skills
An internationally renowned company who specialise in mechanical plant and power generation solutions for the oil and gas industry are looking to recruit two mechanical design engineers to cope with a large increase in work. Working for massive oil companies such as Texaco, BP and Shell they are responsible for over haul, servicing, maintaining and upgrading of mechanical plant all over the world.
What the role will involve:
1. Compiling a quality assurance dossier for an international blue chip client. The framework are in place - this will be gathering and inserting the relevant information.
2. Comparing client specifications/requirements with the documentation you have and managing up any issues to more senior engineers.
3. Checking to ensure all of the relevant documentation is in place prior to handover to the client.
What the company are looking for in the contractor:
1. Methodical, organised with a good eye to detail.
2. An ability to spot discrepancies between specification and gathered information.
3. Confident communicator - can manage up issues to more senior engineers.
4. Autonomous working.
What the company can offer the contractor:
1. Opportunity for contract extensions.
2. Competitive hourly rates.
3. Challenging role.
4. Ability to do overtime.
What the company do:
1. Design and assembly of power generation packages.
2. Large multinational engineering company.
3. Winning lots of new work.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Chris Deverson on either 0116 2167008 or 07810 508514. alternatively email me your CV to
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK.