The position for PA in Uxbridge is no longer available
A local university require an experienced first class PA to provide support to Directors, and other senior staff as instructed.
· Management of agenda's, minute taking, in both electronic and manual format at general, management, board meetings
· Production and collation of minutes in a timely fashion
· Preparation of Management documents, reports, letter and Presentations
· Extensive diary management (arranging meetings, teleconferences and the like), coordinating with other Managers' diaries including rescheduling.
· Manage sensitive/confidential information with discretion
· Chase actions from meetings and follow up outcomes accordingly.
Maintain electronic filing systems
· Deal with enquiries efficiently and effectively over the phone and face to face.
· Organise travel itineraries, book accommodation, functions and meetings.
· Use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other in-house software.
· Archiving filing
· Purchasing office supplies
· Any other duties etc
Adecco are an Employment Business and an equal opportunity employer.