The position for Specification Manager in Berkshire area is no longer available
úNeg plus Car plus Bonus plus Benefits
Berks / Hants / Wilts
An experienced Building Industry Specification Manager is required to initiate and contact Architects, Designers and Contractors, to influence their decision on Product selection.
The Role :Specification Manager
* To provide technical expertise and advice to existing customer base
* Provide active representation at trade and industry related bodies and working groups.
* Secure project wins each month
* Produce opportunities for the sale of all of the Company's products on all projects.
* Secure project wins with specific existing and new target sub-contractors.
* Support development of all company literature.
* Prepare, manage and monitor specification project packs and designs as required to meet the project requirements
Skills / Experience / Qualifications: Specification Manager
* Graduate qualified in a building / construction discipline.
* A full understanding of building technology, architecture and engineering
* The ability to work well as part of a team and on own initiative.
* High degree of knowledge on all the Company's products and systems - Building Products
* Must be able to deliver the 'Technical Sell'.
* An understanding of engineering design / calculation software and thermal calculation software desirable.
* Relevant field based commercial experience within the construction industry
* Strong business appreciation, acumen and market awareness.