The position for NVQ Assessor- Insulation and Building Treatment - South West in Cardiff is no longer available
NVQ Assessor- Insulation and Building Treatment - South West
We have an immediate requirement to join one of the fastest growing and most reputable training providers in the UK.
Our client currently deals with national contracts to support major blue chip companies and as a result have an immediate position for an NVQ Assessor with experience in Insulations and Building Treatment.
Our client currently employ over 700 people and are offering a competitive starting salary of £20000 with bonus, laptop, mobile, 40 pence per mile, which is paid from home and an excellent training and development programme.
Our client have one of the most impressive reputations in the industry, who can offer stability, progression and one of the most efficient approaches to NVQ Assessment.
The Position of NVQ Assessor- Insulation and Building Treatment
To cover South West England and Wales
To support apprenticeships and guiding them towards NVQ's Levels 2 and 3 in Insulation and Building Treatment NVQ and Key Skills Levels 1. The NVQ Assessor will be based in companies throughout the Midlands and North West England and will be managing multiple case loads over 12 week periods. The role will involve assessing candidates using all the latest technology in the market.
Experience and Qualifications Required for the NVQ Assessor
- A1 or D32/ D33 Qualified or TAQA is highly desirable however our client will put the successful candidate through the Assessors Award
- PTLLS is highly desirable, or working towards
- Occupational work experience working within Building Treatment or Insulation
- Knowledge of apprenticeship programmes would be desirable
- Own Transport and flexible to cover South West England and Wales
- Target and Quality Focused
For further information please contact Simon Atkins 0191 2557900
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer