The position for Pre-Construction Manager - Civil Engineering in Avon is no longer available
Pre-Construction Manager - Civil Engineering
We are looking to procure a Pre-Construction Manager experienced in Bid Management for a regional civil engineering contractor.
The client, a regional construction contractor specialising in civil engineering, building and groundwork's are looking to add a Bid Manager to their commercial and business development team as they look to expand in a busy 2012.
Based throughout the South West and south Wales the role will involve an element of work winning, business development, bid management, estimating, client liaison, pre-construction management and tender proposal on a mixture of road, water and industrial build projects within a civil engineering environment.
key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and prioritising tender opportunities
- Estimating quantities
- Preparing Tender documents
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders
- Reporting on tender activity and performance
The successful candidate will:
- Be degree qualified
- Have experience of both estimating and bid management
- Have experience in civil engineering, groundwork's and industrial building with a major contractor or large sub contractor
- Be commutable to Bristol
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an ambitious commercial professional that wishes to progress their own career and develop the business of an established regional company