The position for Planning / Cost Engineer – Construction and Engineering - Qatar in Qatar is no longer available
Planning / Cost Engineer – Construction and Engineering - Qatar
Urgently needed for major infrastructure work in Qatar - highly qualified Planning / Cost Engineers
• Study claims in terms of time impact on the contract
• Review of project master plan, cost estimates, base and revised programs, resource loading and leveling, execution programs, progress S-curves and method statements
• Assist in tender evaluation
• Progress measurement and reporting variance, deviance or non-compliance.
• Prepare and update time schedules and PWA manpower plans for the projects in tendering phase.
• Review WBS and CBS for the master time schedule.
• Review and comment on the baseline time schedule, resources plan and cash flow for the design and construction phases and allocate the planned man-hours.
• Follow-up, review and approve the periodical progress report of the time schedule for design phase projects including the reasons for delays, action to recover delays, target works in the next period, Prepare monthly report for time schedule status.
• Participate in study and analysis of the supervision consultant and project manager reports for impact of claims and variations orders on time schedule and cash flow.
• Candidates should mention in each of their projects which version of Primavera they have used, ideally Enterprise, 6 or 7.
• Minimum 7 years experience up to 10+ years.
• Should have experience in infrastructure projects (roads, highways, drainage, Buildings)
Total Salary c. £50k TAX FREE based on experience and qualifications. This salary is inclusive of Housing Allowance.
Face to face interviews to take place in the UK in July.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS AND CAN ATTEND AN INTERVIEW AS ABOVE.