The position for Visual merchandising Manager in Crawley, Hampshire, England is no longer available
Visual merchandising Manager
FASHION RETAIL VISUAL MERCHANDISING MANAGER
£28,000 - £34,000 per annum with Excellent Bonus potential!
Manager of a small team of 2-4 window stylists. Responsible for implementation and design of windows for a cluster of stores. You will be working alongside the retail team and you will be first point of contact for stores and liaise with the management team.
• Ensures windows are enticing and reflect merchandise which is welcoming to the customer
• Fully understands importance of House Brands and actively promotes them
• Demonstrate an excellent understanding of all current trends within the company and the fashion industry
• Maximising use of space to achieve visual impact of windows
• Fully supports implementation of promotions to meet deadlines and maximise sales
• Has a good understanding of local market and competition
• Supports teams within the stores in achieving consistent visual standards
• MUST have experience of implementing windows and styling within the fashion sector
• Experience of styling mannequins, product selection and layering
• Strong attention to detail and standards
• Proven record of achieving individual objectives
• Consistently maintains visual standards
• Consistently maintains housekeeping standards
• Previous experience of managing and coaching a team
• Meets deadlines for promotions
Our client is one of the UK’s leading food, clothing, home products and financial services retailers, with more than 850 stores in over 40 countries world wide. They have a commitment to provide superior quality products at attractive prices, an ethos which has lead to an outstanding industry reputation and propelled them to being a true British institution. Our client recognises that success starts with people; and values individuals who are dynamic, driven and passionate about delivering great products and service to all their customers in every channel of their operation.
Our client’s benefits package has been developed to fairly reward their people for the hard work and dedication they put in. As well as competitive rates of pay, employee discount, bonus and other components to the package, they offer a huge opportunity to progress in the business to achieve a candidates maximum potential.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalized recruitment service of the highest quality.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: