The position for Retail Store Manager in Truro, Cornwall, England, Cornwall and the Isles of Scill is no longer available
Retail Store Manager
STORE MANAGER – PERMANENT – £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
You will ideally have an understanding and background of one to one customer service and selling a specialised and quality product, combined with experience of working within a retail store with pace and volume. A passion for achieving sales and delivering fantastic customer service is a must, along with the desire to further your own career within retail management. This brand continues to go from strength to strength, and is a great choice for anyone wanting to further their retail career by joining a stable and progressive retailer.
• Contribute to the financial forecasting, planning and budgeting processes
• Coach and develop the store team
• Recruit and train the team, ensuring outstanding levels of product knowledge
• Commercially plan for your retail business, considering financial forecasting and budgeting
• Drive sales, average price and customer service
• Maintain high store standards ensuring the excellent display of this quality high end product
• Achieve target against all retail operation Key Performance Indicators
• Ideally you will be currently working in a retail environment as a Store Manager, Retail Manager, Department Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Floor Manager, Fashion Manager or equivalent.
• Accustomed to motivating people through leading by example
• Passionate about meeting customer expectations
• Ability to meet and exceed targets
• A team player
• Ability to inspire your team
Our client is looking for individuals who can deliver outstanding service to their customers. If you are someone who loves sales and delivering exceptional customer service… this is a great position for you. Their focus is on delivering a great product in a customer friendly environment through a highly trained retail team. If you want to work in a retail environment that prides itself on customer service, and offers great benefits, then read on!!
Our client is a high street retailer who is planning significant growth over the next two years, and is currently embarking on a new store opening program. They operate independent stores as well as having concession format outlets within department stores.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalized recruitment service of the highest quality.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: