The position for Retail Store Manager in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England is no longer available
Retail Store Manager
Retail Branch Manager
Salary £23,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on experience
In a nutshell you’ll be responsible for inspiring and guiding your team and your customers, to bring the full benefits of technology to people’s lives, ensuring the customer is at the centre of every key decision made. Strong leadership with passion and determination will develop your team to deliver the best and like no other store. You’ll create an exciting, energetic, world class service and be a leader on the high street for our client.
Success will be important to you as will the way you challenge, inspire and raise you and your team’s service expectations and shopping experience to achieve your KPI’s. This will lead to the big goal of making lives better through technology – You don’t need to have a “techno” background. We’re looking for Managers that can demonstrate leadership / people skills /customer service and what you’ve done to improve this in your career.
Will have previous retail management experience, in an environment where understanding and delivering to customer needs are paramount. Five key area’s of focus are.
• Develop Passionate and Effective Teams
• Deliver Against Plans and Objectives
• Inspire and Delight Customers
• Run a Highly Profitable Business
You will as a Branch Manager need to demonstrate the attitude, skills and experience to:
• Lead and inspire others – show a positive attitude to deliver a business vision with inspiration
• Put customers first – demonstrate passion for working with customers to understand their needs
• Show excellent communication skills – be engaging, clear and concise
• Coach and develop a team – be development-focused, keen to support others in learning and maximising strengths
• Be confident having difficult conversations – demonstrate experience of performance management
• Encourage creativity and develop innovative solutions – be improvement-focused, keen to ask others for ideas
• Plan and organise others’ work effectively – be organised, experienced at delegating effectively
• Quickly assimilate information and prioritise activity
• Demonstrate commercial awareness and drive to explore and compete in the local market
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalized recruitment service of the highest quality.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: