The position for Garment Technologist in Greater London is no longer available
Our client is one the UK’s most successful young fashion brands. The brand has carved a niche in the UK retail market targeting 16-25 year old fashion-conscious women with exciting and affordable adaptations of catwalk trends.
An opportunity has arisen for a Garment Technologist within their Head Office in Central London
The main remit of this role is to provide a technical resource on the relevant product area which ensures compliance with the company quality and performance standards.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating technical product specifications.
- Working with suppliers and participating in the pre-production process and ensuring they adhere to all company procedures.
- Providing support on technical matters, where required.
- Assisting management with quality assurance
- Engineering quality into the product range.
Candidates should have excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to work well in a team and also independently as well as having a strong attention to detail.
Our client is looking for strong candidates with proven experience within a similar role.
The salary for this role is competitive + company benefits.
To apply please send your CV to Tom Twist at PDA Search and Selection LTD