The position for Marketing Executive in Birmingham is no longer available
SCH - Specialist Computer Holdings is Europe's largest privately owned IT Services Provider . We provide innovative and cost reducing IT solutions to many of the UK's biggest private and public sector organisations .
Our success is firmly built on quality , commitment and customer service excellence and wee now have a temporary position covering for maternity leave .
Responsibilities will include :
* Supporting the delivery of planned marketing activities .
* Assisting in the design of a new website .
* Daily input into social media and 'blogs' for the new website .
* Marketing activities to drive traffic to the website .
* Monthly promotions for service led campaigns .
* Improve communication and marketing to the existing customer base .
* Develop video references for the website
* Design and develop marketing material and brochures for Recycling Services across EMEA
Skills , knowledge and experience :
* Marketing degree or marketing related degree.
* Minimum of 1 -2 years marketing experience .
* Thorough experience and knowledge of marketing via social media .
* Experience of using databases / customer relationship management software and website content design .
* Multi tasking team player .
* Able to work to strict deadlines.
* An effective communicator and ability to build good working relationships at all levels .
* Numerate and articulate.
* IT industry knowledge would be highly advantageous .
To apply for this position click the response button now !