The position for Marketing Consultant Marketing Analytics, Leading Marketing Consultanc in London is no longer available
Marketing Consultant Marketing Analytics, Leading Marketing Consultanc
Marketing Consultant Marketing Analytics, Leading Marketing Consultancy, London
We have a fantastic opportunity which has recently become available for an experienced marketing professional to join a successful marketing consultancy based in London. Providing a range of services including market research, brand development and competitor analysis this business are leaders in their field.
The Vice President of Marketing Analytics will report directly to the Senior Vice President and aid in the development clients and their business opportunities.
• After a period of time within the business you will be responsible for taking the lead of key accounts and building strong client relationships
• Take responsibility for the product of content for the company’s website including showing the capacities of the business.
• Use your extensive networking and communication skills to push the business forward to develop new business opportunities
This could be the ideal opportunity for a Head of Marketing, Marketing Director or Senior Consultant.
• A minimum of five years experience within a high volume, analytic quantitative research role.
• Excellence in time management, written communication and telephone manner
• Strong desire for process improvement when repeating them quarterly / annually
• Ability to translate complex methodologies and analytical techniques into client friendly, actionable outcomes.
There is amazing opportunity for progression and growth within this role and our client is seeking candidates to do just this. A basic salary of up to £45,000 on offer plus package and more!