The position for PPC Campaign Manager in Portsmouth is no longer available
PPC Campaign Manager
PPC Campaign Manager, Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary – £30,000 to £40,000 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Top search marketing agency seeks bright, ambitious PPC (pay per click) specialist with experience of managing the delivery of managed pay per click (PPC) marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of new and existing campaigns that are based on annual PPC (pay per click) contracts and in ensuring that they are delivered to the highest standard. You will also be responsible for managing technicians that will make the optimisation changes, liaise with Campaign Account Managers and also with clients on occasions to ensure the smooth process of these campaigns.
Core responsibilities include:
• Manage organic PPC (pay per click) projects from strategy through implementation with no hand-holding.
• Coordinate all campaign activities relating to PPC (pay per click) with our technical team
• Analyze customer Web sites and provide well-defined strategies for PPC (pay per click) improvement.
• Monitor results, analyze key Web site metrics, and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
• Provide guidance and thought leadership to a growing team of passionate PPC (pay per click) marketers.
• Monitor algorithmic changes in the search engines to determine when and how to adapt our proven delivery methodology.
• Manage day-to-day client relationships through face-to-face meetings, frequent conference calls, and presentations.
• Assist with display and social media advertising campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn etc)
• Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
Additional Required Experience:
• Must have proven experience delivering results through ethical PPC (pay per click) techniques
• Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
• Strong understanding of search engine-friendly Web site design and ability to make critical design and technical recommendations to Web developers
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Strong project management skills
• Commercial experience of managing multiple PPC (pay per click) campaigns (Google Adwords)
• Google Adwords certification ideal but not essential
• Ability to juggling a large number of tasks at once.
• Excellent communications skills, both in a client-facing capacity and in written English.
• A good understanding of internet technology especially HTML
• Experience of search engine optimisation would be an advantage but is not essential.