The position for Strategic Marketing Specialist - Automotive in Brentwood, Essex is no longer available
Strategic Marketing Specialist - Automotive
Position: Strategic Marketing Specialist - Automotive
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Duration: Maternity Cover - 12 months
Salary: £25-30k per annum, dependant upon experience
Our Client, a first tier automotive supplier, is currently looking to recruit a Strategic Marketing Specialist to work for them at a Client site in Brentwood.
* Identify business and industry specific research requirements and processes.
* Deliver insights on identified hot topics and issues
* Understand dealer and customer segmentation in order to create relevant plans.
* Conduct analysis to deliver conclusions and propose marketing plan (including pricing & products) to Britain.
* Define marketing mix and manage implementation of multiple campaigns across all available channels, delivered on-time and on-budget, increasing awareness of Accessories.
* Define brand strategy and Accessories products and services that reflect it.
* Brief and manage external agencies.
* Analyse return on marketing investment, completing Revenue Reduction submissions and measuring campaign effectiveness for reporting.
* Develop marketing plans to grow sales and profitability of Accessories including supplier branded Accessories.
* Champion the importance of building and maintaining a customer-focused communication strategy.
* Deliver web-based projects and manage the development of the website/portals in-line with the business.
* Organise and oversee successful running of all events, internal and external, on-time and within budget.
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally.
* Responsibility for Tactical Marketing Specialist performance and development.
* Responsibility for regular programme reviews and reporting.
* To represent the interests of the Company at all times when working with the client.
* To demonstrate added value to the client.
* Any other ad hoc duties as required.
* Experience within a similar role
* Ideally with automotive background
* Current knowledge of the market
* Ability to define marketing mix and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously