The position for Marketing Copywriter in London is no longer available
Role: Marketing Copywriter
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00
Our client are one of the leading market research agencies in the UK, specialising in customer and employee engagement research.
They are looking to recruit for an experienced copywriter to join their busy marketing team based in London. As part of the team, you will be responsible for working directly with internal and external clients, to produce compelling copy to promote their research expertise and create a range of marketing materials including newsletters, brochures, flyers and online communications.
In addition to the above, you will have PR responsibilities which include writing and selling in press releases, building relationships with key journalists and monitoring press coverage. You will also manage award submissions and coordinate PR content on the website.
The successful candidate will have:
* Proven experience in writing creative copy, for a range of marketing materials
* Excellent communication skills
* PR and media relations experience
* Strong proof reading skills, with excellent attention to detail
* The ability to work with people at all levels
* A degree (or equivalent) in a related subject, such as marketing, media, journalism, English or public relations would also be beneficial.
Examples of your copy will be required if selected for interview