The position for Account Executive/Senior Account Executive, Healthcare Advertising in London is no longer available
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive, Healthcare Advertising
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive, Healthcare Advertising Agency, Central London, Salary up to £30,000
A multi award winning creative healthcare advertising agency, a fantastic reputation and an enviable client list puts this agency as a leader and a “must have” for your career. Based in central London they now have a need for an experienced Account Executive.
The Account Executive or Senior Account Executive will be the day-to-day contact on accounts both internally and externally - delivering an efficient, effective and profitable service.
- Responsible for elements of project delivery according to agency standards within established budgets and timeframes
- Provides day-to-day client contact, managing the relationship and expectations in accordance with agency philosophy
- Ensure thorough understanding of clients business internally and externally
- Communicates with and provides all relevant job information to team members in a productive manner
- Monitoring the progress of work and producing status reports, and contact reports
- Undertakes research of ideas, clients and markets
The successful Account Executive/Senior Account Executive will join with a passion and desire to develop their career in a creative advertising agency. To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Knowledgeable of agency structure and functions, and uses resources appropriately and efficiently
- Experience within a healthcare communications environment – ideally advertising.
- Professional demeanour, projects confidence and enthusiasm for the business
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and happy to ‘get stuck in’
- Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Proven success of delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid communication skills – written and verbal
Where do I apply?
A basic salary of £24,000 - £30,000 is on offer, reporting directly in to the Account Director there is real progression opportunities here for the right candidate. .