The position for Business Manager, Retail - Footwear in Basingstoke is no longer available
Business Manager, Retail - Footwear
Due to an exciting plan for expansion we are currently looking to recruit a Business Manager to lead our EMEA retail footwear operation.
Honeywell Safety Products is committed to protecting men and women exposed to risks in all types of industries and work environments. It is this commitment that drives our design and manufacture of high quality equipment to meet the wide variety of workers' safety needs. Combining advanced technology, comfort and ergonomic features, we offer the most complete line of personal protective equipment from our international leading brands.
HSP is a leading manufacturer of Safety Products and boasts an annual turnover of approximately $1.8B with a range of products offered on a global basis.
About the Role
We are currently looking to recruit a European Retail Business Manager to join our HSP division.
Based from our Basingstoke office and with responsibility for our EMEA territory the European Retail Business Manager is responsible to manage profit and loss performance for the retail business line, including strategic plan and annual operating plan development that will grow revenue, reduce cost to serve and generate operating income.
The post holder must develop a business growth strategy; engage and align cross-functional matrix support to drive business performance and lead the communication of customer requirements to all stakeholders.
• Applicants should hold BA/BS or equivalent in business, marketing or a related field and have extensive experience in a sales and or marketing role within a footwear business.
Must have EXCELLENT RETAIL footwear marketplace knowledge in UK & Europe, specifically footwear distribution networks and key retailers
• Strong product portfolio management skills
• Strategic thinker who can identify market growth opportunities and integrate and translate technology trends into innovative product solutions
• Strong intellectual capacity to assimilate and analyze complex qualitative and quantitative data for making solid business decisions
• The ability to establish alliances with key decision makers and demonstrated acumen for consulting with customers and functional leaders in the development of new products and strategies
• Pro-active and high energy individual that can drive the business to exceed profitability and growth goals
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
• Demonstrable sales and business leadership experience
• Team building and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated comfort in both understanding and effectively working with different cultures
Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce