The position for Marketing Coordinator in Exeter, Devon, England is no longer available
Our client is a small team of staff who have an interest in, and a passion for creativity and innovation, to deliver a range of projects that they believe will create an 'innovation culture' for key clients. This position will be on a 6 month contract with an hourly rate between £11.00 to £11.30PH depending on experience. The types of project they are implementing are very diverse and include:
- Implementing an online staff ideas suggestion platform and trying to embed it in the organisation as 'business as usual'
- Running a one day training course for staff to learn what makes companies innovative, and how staff can be more creative in the workplace
- Projects to change the working environment to encourage more communication between staff
- Supporting staff who want to improve things in the organisation
- Running workshops to help staff solve problems more creatively
The role will be to assist the manager with getting some momentum behind the initiative and leaving the initiative in a more sustainable position after the six month period. Although the successful candidate will be working alongside the manager, you will be someone with your own ideas and keen to use their own skills and someone keen to have creative input into the project.
Role & responsibilities
- Assisting in delivering key projects as required
- Helping the team to improve there brand internally, though developing and implementing an internal communications campaign to staff and management.
- Assisting with designing and implementing a strategy to put the initiative on a more sustainable footing for the longer term, for example helping in increasing team resources, finding volunteers etc.
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic, verging on passionate!
- Able to interact confidently at all levels (from junior staff to director)
In addition an interest in the subject of innovation and an academic background in marketing / business related disciplines would be an advantage.