The position for Product Manager in Reigate is no longer available
Salary: Up to £50,000 + bonus opportunity
If you have solid, recent experience of working within Marketing and Sales, in a Financial Services environment and your strongest quality is delivering campaigns and introducing new products into strategic markets, then keep reading as we are looking for a Product Manager to join a successful Financial Services company who deal particularly in Annuities.
You will be managing Equity Release products for the company, focusing on positioning, sales and marketing. Responsible for the design, endorsement and ongoing maintenance of products and services as well as creating marketing strategies and supporting the development and implementation of new incentives.
Additional Aspects of the Role:
* To keep a keen eye on competitor and general markets and maintain an understanding to ensure the organizations products remain competitive and propose pricing changes off the back of your findings
* Providing Sales forecasts
* Maintaining outstanding relationships with both internal and external customers
* To actively contribute to the growth and outstanding reputation of the company
Skills/ Experience Required:
* You must have an advanced knowledge of the Financial Services market - not within Retail banking
* You must have substantial Marketing and Sales experience to at least Senior Executive level, including delivering campaigns and introducing new products into strategic markets and all distribution channels
* Experience of working within an environment where sales and margin development has been a key focus
* Excellent analytical, communication skills
* Please note, due to the nature of this position, if candidates to not fit the strict requirements needed, this may hinder your application going further so please make it clear on your CV that you have the experience required.
"Catherine Johnstone Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Catherine Johnstone Recruitment Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation."