The position for Web Content Manager in Near Banbury is no longer available
Web Content Manager
Our Banbury based client are looking for a Web Content Manager to join their team.
The main purpose of the role will be responsible for maintaining client websites ensuring content is up to date, and accurate. You will also have responsibility for managing your databases, and carrying out online marketing campaigns including, email, affiliate marketing, SEO and PPC.
As Web Content Manager your duties will include:
• Creating and implementing content plans to ensure all client websites are up to date and content changeovers are completed within the timeframes required
• Generating and implementing ideas for new content across all client websites as required
• Populate the sites with text, images, video and other content as required
• Develop effective key stakeholder relationships within the business and clients to aid client smooth running of all projects
• Ensure new websites are built to concise briefs and rolling out new websites to existing templates and style sheets to clients’ brand identity guidelines
• Ensure customer issues, direct or through other departments receive the highest level of service and responsiveness
• Incorporate new technical solutions when required
• Import and export user populations and reports from the databases to and from websites as required
• Responsible for providing high-quality and engaging web content that maximise each website’s potential. You will need to have knowledge of accessibility/usability issues and be able to produce attractive search engine optimised copy.
• Further aspects to the role include: SEM; Statistical analysis; new content area development, research and delivery
• Manage client communications and email campaigns from the database and website
• Delivering customer service helpdesk and responding to population website or reward queries
The ideal candidate will be experienced in online content and used to working on a variety of blue-chip websites CMS systems and projects simultaneously. Ideally you have working knowledge of Salesforce and have some experience using HTML.
Software knowledge also needs to include Photoshop and Excel and you will have knowledge of Domain Name System management.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role please contact Stephanie Barber