The position for Marketing Executive in Weybridge is no longer available
Our Client is well known within the Financial Services Industry and has Offices in London, Weybridge, and also a number of other locations across the UK. They are now looking to meet with an Individual who has good all-round experience of working as a Marketing Executive and ideally within Financial Services, although, Good Candidates with experience gained within other industries will also be considered.
As part of the marketing team, the candidate will play an important role in assisting in the delivery of the marketing plan.
• Working alongside the Head of Marketing with specific responsibility for the non-Secondsight Division elements, you will be responsible for the research, writing and completion of marketing collateral.
• Assisting in the delivery of marketing projects, including large scale events.
• The ongoing development and creation of PowerPoint presentations.
• Design and production of client and internal marketing collateral to brand guidelines.
• Research including industry events, awards, competitors, press opportunities etc.
• Administration of the internal marketing files
• General marketing assistance as and when required.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Previous marketing experience – min 3 years
• Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint
• Good working knowledge and understanding of Excel
• Good copywriting skills
• Good attention to detail
• Good at working to tight timescales
• Financial Services experience
• Print production
• Creative and copywriting experience
Good Salary & Benefits Package Available.