The position for Editor, Medical Communications Agency - Kent in Kent is no longer available
Editor, Medical Communications Agency - Kent
We partner with an established Medical Education/Medical Communications agency with a dynamic scientifically focused team based in Kent. Dedicated to providing strategic medical communications and medical education solutions for the international pharmaceutical industry, this agency prides itself on providing exceptional service and key to this is the opportunity for an exceptional Editor to join their team.
The Editor will be responsible for carrying our quality control (QC) editing, proofreading and ensuring work is performed to the highest standards.
• You will also be responsible for project management, liaising with clients and maintaining financial control of projects/accounts.
• Act as a strong source of information to other team members and clients regarding the editorial process
• Train new staff members on the editorial process
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business which has seen considerable growth and development over the years. They are leaders in their field and produce award winning work.
• The Editor must possess excellent standards in quality control (QC) and editing.
• You will have a thorough understanding of the editorial process including copyright and working with journals
• Strong time management and organisational skill.
Brand new position just been briefed. A basic salary of between £24,000-£26,000 on offer plus fantastic package.