The position for Deputy Housekeeper in Manchester Deansgate is no longer available
A Deputy Housekeeper with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for assisting with overseeing housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while monitoring housekeeping standards and assisting the Head Housekeeper.What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brands reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because its with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Deputy Housekeeper, you are responsible for assisting with overseeing housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Deputy Housekeeper would also be required to assist the head housekeeper and monitor standards.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Assist with overseeing Housekeeping operations
* Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
* Support departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
* Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Housekeeping Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
* Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
* Assist Head Housekeeper to maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
* Ensure staffing levels cover business demands
* Ensure ongoing training to support Head Housekeeper
* Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
* Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
* Support managing, training and developing the Front Office team
* Deputise in absence of Head Housekeeper
* Assist other departments wherever necessary
What are we looking for?
A Deputy Housekeeper serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
* Housekeeping experience in the hotel/leisure/retail sector in a managerial or supervisory capacity
* High level of commercial awareness and cost control capabilities
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
* Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
* Ability to work under pressure
* High level of IT proficiency
* Excellent grooming standards
* Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* Familiar with Property Management Systems
* Experience managing a department and Profit & Loss account
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.